Nissan Qashqai Makes An Appearance At The 2017 CIAS - Page 2 - Nissan Qashqai Forum

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-14-2017, 02:44 AM

Which iA around you talking about? The one from Toyota?

I doubt Nissan would g that route if they haven't already done so for other markets and it's a bit tacky unless it suits the car.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 03:07 PM

Scion iA doesn't even need leather seats, what's in it currently is already segment-leading among all the other things that stand out a lot. Its the best a city car can get.

Just a shame its not selling in the numbers that Scion/Toyota was looking for, it was so bad they let go of the Scion brand. Going forward its a Yaris Sedan.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 10:53 PM

Kinda sad to see the Scion brand go as they're products were very fun. Thankfully majority of the models just switched over to the Toyota lineup so it's not all that bad. I thought they were doing pretty well and I thought the addition of the 86 and the later C-HR would have saved them but it was too late at that point.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-26-2017, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specv View Post
Kinda sad to see the Scion brand go as they're products were very fun. Thankfully majority of the models just switched over to the Toyota lineup so it's not all that bad. I thought they were doing pretty well and I thought the addition of the 86 and the later C-HR would have saved them but it was too late at that point.
Not really. They came during at time where Toyota was boring and needed something sporty so they started a micro-brand just for that. But now Toyota is getting sporty almost all throughout their line up, so all that everyone liked about Scion still lives on.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page