Geneva Motor Show 2016 - Nissan Qashqai and X-Trail Concept Premium - Nissan Qashqai Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 02:16 PM Thread Starter

Geneva Motor Show 2016 - Nissan Qashqai and X-Trail Concept Premium

These are the two concepts of the Qashqai and X-Trail.

I actually like the X-Trail concept now, instead of the Qashdai

Quote:
The Qashqai is a pure European product with this rather dynamic but relatively sober for a concept. Nissan Design Europe chose the matte black as the main theme and some body parts are made of carbon fiber, while the 20-inch wheels are the original look a bit out of the general self darkish design.

Quote:
X-Trail is in sobriety played by Japanese studio Nissan even if the combination of black and white slice a bit more, while the lower parts of the shield in the color "copper golden "brighten a little SUV seats seven Japanese.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-01-2016, 03:28 PM

I won't be surprised if Nissan decides to come out with more variants of their best selling qashqai. Just a way to hit a larger portion of the market, maybe those who like a more rugged look and capability would go for the X-trail. I know I would.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-12-2016, 02:03 PM

The XTrail definitely appeals to me more, It would be great if it really came with a carbon fiber hood though... doubt it unfortunately

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page